until I believe them.
You are beautiful.
You are worth everything.
You are your own world.
|—||Unknown (via stay-ocean-minded)|
- Saying no sometimes
- Wanting to be alone sometimes
- Saying no to sex
- Saying yes to sex
- Not being sure about your life career
- Deciding to study instead of going out
- Getting rid of the toxic people in your life
- Ending a relationship that is hurting you
- Not liking the things everyone else likes
i want everyone to read this, it’s so great
Forever reblog because one time this picture did save me.
Dong Quai is a traditional Chinese herbal remedy that is growing more popular here in the Western world. Dong Quai is nicknamed the “female ginseng” because of its benefits for women, dong quai is also effective for men’s fertility. I’ve heard that Dong Quai is a very good product for females to take when it’s that time of the month and they want to lessen their period pains.
HERE ARE SOME BENEFITS OF USING DONG QUAI:
Balances estrogen levels.
- Dong quai is the premier “gynecological regulator.” It has the ability to reduce your estrogen levels if they are too high and can increase them if they are too low.
Excellent blood tonic.
- Master herbalist, Ron Teeguarden, attributes the blood toning and nourishing effects of dong quai to its amazing vitamin and mineral content. Dong quai contains vitamin B 12, folic acid, folinic acid, nicotinic acid, and biotin.
- Dong quai is helpful after any injury or surgery to replenish your red blood cells and increase blood volume. It’s included in nearly all Chinese herbal blood-building formulas.
Treats iron deficiency and anemia.
- The cobalt in dong quai is thought to increase the hemoglobin content of your blood. (Hemoglobin is the protein in your blood that contains iron and carries oxygen to cells and carbon dioxide from them.)
Boosts male fertility.
- Ferulic acid, an antioxidant found in dong quai, has been shown to improve sperm quality.
Essential during and after menstruation.
- Dong quai is an antispasmodic that eases cramps and other symptoms of PMS. It dilates your blood vessels to increase flow during your monthly cleansing and helps replenish blood after your period has ended.
- Women who stop taking birth control pills may also find dong quai useful to encourage a regular cycle.
Helps you feel happier!
- Dong quai is effective at reducing anxiety and could be useful to help you combat stress and reduce the severity of mood swings. It has a calming effect on your nervous system and promotes relaxation.
Enhances female fertility.
- Only a generation ago, infertility was rare, but now it takes the average woman up to18 months to conceive. Women often seek the help of expensive fertility specialists and undergo painful procedures when an antifungal diet and an herb like dong quai may be all that are needed.
Keeps you beautiful and youthful.
- Chinese women are known for their age-defying youthfulness, and dong quai may be a big part of it. Dong Quai preserves your natural beauty by encouraging health from the inside out.
- Ron Teeguarden notes that Dong Quai increases circulation, improves your complexion, and aids detoxification to clear blemishes.
Treats alopecia, eczema and rosacea.
- Dong Quai’s effect on the blood and circulation also prompts healing for common skin conditions like eczema and rosacea, neurodermatitis, pruritis, hives and vitiligo.
WHEN NOT TO USE DONG QUAI:
While Dong Quai is considered safe for most people, there are some specific populations who should not use this herbal remedy.
- Women with breast cancer.
- During pregnancy or while nursing.
- Women with endometriosis, uterine fibroids, or cancers of the breast, ovaries or uterus.
- Men with prostate cancer.
Submitted by | IkayTheGod
Easy Veggie Burgers
1 1/2 cups of black beans
2 eggs, beaten
1/3 cup chopped cilantro
1/4 cup grated parmesan
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
Freshly ground pepper, 4 or so turns of the pepper mill
3/4 cup of whole wheat bread crumbs
1. Mash the beans with a potato masher, add the eggs, cilantro, cheese, spices and salt and pepper.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°C
3. Add the bread crumbs and stir to mix. Let the mixture sit for about 10 minutes so the breadcrumbs can soak up the moisture.
4. Moisten your hands and shape the burgers into four patties.
5. Lightly spray your oven proof fry pan (I used cast iron) with oil and saute the burgers for 5 minutes or so on each side. You want them to brown and form a nice crust
6. Transfer the pan into the oven and bake for 10 -15 minutes until heated through.
|—||Kristin Armstrong (via wordsthat-speak)|